A new era of capital raising process
Be Smarter in Your
Regain ownership in your capital raising with a complete set of tools for You and Your Investors including data-driven recommendations
A Powerful Combination of SaaS Tools and Data-driven Advisory
Regain Ownership in Your Capital Raising
- Directly interact with truly interested investors, better assess and anticipate their expectations
- Improve your execution by hiring advisors that are more focused on providing true and non-conflicted value-added services rather than managing a process
Solve Your Challenges as a Private Company
- We are your long-term partner in your capital raising journey
- Our solution is dedicated to answer investors' requirements in later rounds of capital raising such as access to liquidity, reliable research & analytics, price discovery momentum and transparent allocation
A Hybrid and Tailor-made approach
- Our conviction: digitalization should improve existing processes
- We assist you in managing the whole process more efficiently by providing the right recommendations based on our data analysis tools
Our Solutions for Issuers
Expertly Prepare Your Capital Raising
Anticipate & Stay in Control during Your Execution
With Praexo you can
Boost and stimulate investor interest
Achieve successful outcome at lower cost without loosing grip to your day to day operations
Our Solutions for Your Investors
Offer the Best for their involvement
Praexo's motto: technology serving issuers
Meet the Team
We are investment bankers and IT experts who truly believe that technology helps issuers to improve how they raise capital.
We call it “Augmented Advisory”.
Our team is made of professionals who have helped issuers in raising billion euros of capital and who know inside-out the challenges of fundraising processes.
Over the last 18 years, Guillaume accumulated a rich and varied experience in the financial industry acquiring expertise in the fields of equity capital markets, M&A, capital raising and investment strategies.
Curious and open-minded, Guillaume has been very early convinced that the sense of financial market history was going through greater digitalization in the issuance of financial securities after making the observation that current outdated processes do not enable companies to properly gage investor expectations in an efficient way.
Jean David has gained expertise in the finance industry through projects at major banks on trade finance, supply chain, payments and capital markets solutions.
He is experienced in both back-end and front-end development and familiar with the specific requirements of the finance industry. Learner to the core, Jean David thrives to always be on the cutting edge of technologies and improve himself.
Jean David has designed and rolled out the first smart contracts based solutions that went into production for payments and trade finance in 2016. He also built analytics applications in capital markets.
Paris, 19 May 2020
Praexo raises initial funding amounting to 1.6 M€ through Truffle and Rothschild & Co to accelerate its development
CFNews - 19 May 2020
L'Agefi- 19 May 2020
Truffle Capital et Rothschild & Co misent sur la digitalisation des levées de fonds